Sunday, May 10, 2015

5/10/15

Hey LD,

Today was Mother's Day and I don't want to dive into a whole speech about being a mother but I will say that I am very grateful for the experience and love my kids very much. I know a decent amount of people who hope to become parents and struggle with that process... I have been thinking of them all day and sending hope and good vibes into the universe for them. It is a big deal to take charge of someone's upbringing and I am grateful that we were able to enter this phase of life relatively easily.

I spent the day with Daddy and Noah, eating bagels and resting as much as I could. We took a funny trip to the local mall to do family portraits at JC Penneys (a surprise from Daddy!) and now we will have cheeseball photos to document this moment in our lives. I find it helps to have a sense of humor about things... there's nothing like a Dary family glamour shot session to round out the sentimentality of something like Mother's Day. :)

Love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment