Monday, May 11, 2015

5/11/15

Hey Digs,

I took a a bath tonight and was going to read in it but ended up just watching you flip around instead. I practiced some breathing and started to imagine labor. I feel oddly better about going through it now that I've done a little visualizing.

This morning during a coaching call one of my clients talked about visualizing what he wanted his life and business to be like and then taking steps daily to get there. It was really inspiring to hear. I went to see Oprah last fall and she led us in a visualizing exercise too; I saw me standing at a kitchen sink watching my kids play in the yard, where there was a porch swing and a great flower garden. I hope that can be our home one day, but, more than the details, I hope that I have a strong sense of nature in our daily lives. I want some bird feeders and bird houses around, not to mention a couple of big trees to stretch out and provide shade and reading spots in the summer. Doesn't that sound nice?

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment