Saturday, May 9, 2015

5/9/15

Hey Little D,

I'm reading a book about the Wright brothers, who invented the first airplane that really worked. It is blowing my mind! They worked SO hard and were such good men. And it really charms me that they were brothers, working together everyday on this goal.

Odds are very slim that you and Noah want to attack something on that large a scale one day, but if you decide to do it I will be totally behind you! The Wright brothers never married or had kids (which is secretly why I think they were successful... they had zero distractions and financial obligations!). If you and Noah decide not to give me grandkids, I will roll with it and find some kiddos nearby that want to come hear storytime from Granny Jenny. Please write the scripts of your lives based on what truly compels you on this planet. I will be happy to see you doing what you are meant to do, no matter what it is!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment