Sunday, March 22, 2015

3/22/15

Hi my little one,

Today was very reminiscent of our first trimester together... I was exhausted! I held it together for the morning but took a good nap and then read for most of the afternoon. Are you eating your wheaties in there or something? Growth spurt? I felt it!

Tonight in the bath I was telling your brother about Aunt Kiki's upcoming wedding and then we started to talk about the fact that, likely, within a few years you'll have COUSINS! Noah loved this idea and I have to say, it made me so excited too! I absolutely can't wait to be an aunt and to watch my brother or sister go through the experience of becoming a parent. I feel pretty alone in this phase of life, as both Daddy and I are the only kids in our families with kids. How fun will it be when there are other little ones to watch grow, to visit and enjoy and read stories with? And I know that you and your brother will get some great cousin friends out of the deal... Maybe girls AND boys!

Your Nana and Pop-Pop will love it so much, I can tell you that for sure.

Night night, sweet one. I'll get some extra rest for both of us.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment