Sunday, February 22, 2015

2/21-2/22/15

Hey little dude,

Boy, I feel pregnant. I was talking to Daddy earlier about it and we couldn't remember how I felt at 22 weeks the first time around, but I am definitely noticing some limitations these days. To be fair, I wasn't trying to clean up or pick small things up off the floor as often when I was pregnant with Noah. (I also wasn't carrying a kid around on top of my belly!)

But something does seem to have popped or changed for me over the past week... and I think you have something to do with it. :)

You're still active as ever and I think you're getting close to being able to be felt regularly from the outside. I so want your brother to feel you kick, but it's so sporadic so far that it hasn't seemed worth it to call him over. We got a tee-ball set this weekend and Daddy was teaching Noah how to hit the ball. He had a blast and I kept thinking how fun it will be when we can all head to the field to play some catch. You know, I used to be a decent pitcher back in the day! Your old mom can show you guys some tricks.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment