Sunday, February 8, 2015

2/8/15

Hi Little D!

We had such a wonderful Sunday today. It started with some Sesame Street and coffee and the New York Times... boy have we really learned how to enjoy a weekend since we left New York! It was pure heaven just snuggling on that couch this morning, all three of us together but doing separate things. I can't wait for you to join us!

It rained pretty hard here for most of the day. We don't get a ton of rain in Calidornia, so I get pretty psyched when it shows up. There's something so cozy about a gray and rainy day and we relaxed for much of the day until our bedroom window started leaking and then Daddy and I had to troubleshoot. We are a pretty good team - as I write this there are still two garbage bags tapes to the window to collect the rain if it comes in again (which flow into buckets). Not too big of a deal, but a bit of excitement.

Can I tell you that you are the most ACTIVE little guy in that womb?! You are really moving around all the time, even if it's hard for everyone else to feel yet. I really wonder what kind of kid you're going to be -- so far my guess is a runner or at least someone itchy to get moving. Move all you want for now; it's about to get pretty tight in there!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment