Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2/4/15

Dear Little D-

Tomorrow is the day! We are going to get a good look at you and find out if you're a girl or a boy. I have been feeling girl this whole time, though I'm less sure about that the closer we get. 

If you're a daughter: I know it will be a challenge (moms and daughters are messy!), but I would absolutely love to raise a strong, supported and confident lady! And I could cry just imagining Daddy with a daughter.

If you're a son: we won't have to buy any clothes! (Ha.) We'll have two little boy bear cubs and I would love to raise another strong gentleman, and for you and your brother to be brother companions. 

Either way, sweet one, I can't wait to find out! It feels like your mini-birthday. 

See you soon,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment