Monday, February 23, 2015

2/23/15

Hey Little D,

We have two cats in our family- Oscar and Ollie. They look like brothers but they're not; we rescued them from the same shelter years apart and it's taken a long time for them to move from civility to friendship. But maybe it's the brother vibe in the air or something but lately I've been finding them curled up like this: 



Your brother can pronounce Oscar but he had a hard time with Ollie's name so he started to call him Wally... it really stuck, so we switch off calling him Ollie, Wally and (my fav) Wallaby. 

Wally is afraid of Noah but he's also very protective and lately he's been hanging out in his bedroom while I read stories at night. I'm starting to wonder if he senses your presence (he's sleeping right alongside me as I type this) and I remember he did the same when I was pregnant with Noah. He's a good little guy, even if he does get himself into trouble sometimes! 

I'm excited for you to meet the whole crew in a few months... 

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment