Tuesday, June 16, 2015

6/16/15

Hi Diggs,

Daddy and I watched a movie called Big Hero 6 tonight and the characters were going to college in the future. The long story short is that they were all making these amazing robots and science projects and it actually got me so excited for the future! I told Daddy that maybe you or Noah will work on robots one day in college and I could catch a glimpse
of how different it will be to remember my childhood as the world keeps evolving. (Of course, your lit major mom also gives you tons of leeway to become a French poet too in college, whatevs).

But really, the world today is so different than when I was a kiddo... and I am only 34 years old! I can only imagine what my Nana thought when she passed away in her 90s. When I recently read a book on the Wright brothers I kept thinking about how AIRPLANES were barely invented when she was born and how commonplace they are in our lives today.

I like thinking about this stuff. Let's talk about the world and how it's changing all along our lives, ok?

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment