Friday, June 26, 2015

6/26/15

Diggy-doo,

Today is a great day to be alive. This morning the Supreme Court ruled that gay people can be married. I love that you will grow up and think "... what was the BIG deal?!" but trust me when I say this was definitely not something obvious in our world. Lots of people get very finnicky about who should be allowed to do what. This is a great day for freedom!

It has also been a great week or so, seeing people take steps towards removing the confederate flag (which comes from the times of SLAVERY! I know.) and okaying healthcare for all Americans. Unless you are waiting to come out until gun control gets passed, however, I'm not sure you're going to enter into a more joyous society! ;)

So, my point is, come on out. There's a lot of love in the air today and you will grow up allowed to genuinely look for love, no matter who it comes from.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment