Saturday, June 6, 2015

6/6/15

Hey Little D,

Tonight Daddy and I went on a date night to see a movie called Love & Mercy. It was about the Beach Boys, a famous band, and I really loved hearing all the old songs. Did you know I'm a total oldies fan?!

I learned the lyrics to all the oldies by listening to the radio with my dad. One summer when I was in high school, Pop-Pop was going to take the old wallpaper down in my room to repaint and I had to help. We had the radio tuned to oldies the whole time, hearing the same songs over and over so I got to know them really well. I also got to learn how to take wallpaper down, wash the walls, prime them and paint. I wouldn't have admitted it at the time but I had fun.

Now that I'm in the mood for Beach Boys, we'll have to listen to some tomorrow. Maybe you'll become a fan too!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment