Tuesday, June 23, 2015

6/23/15

Hey buddy,

This morning we launched a new version of Mama's work website. Daddy has been coding it for the past couple of weeks and it came out so beautiful. We'll have lots of time to talk about what Mama does and why it matters to our family, but please know and remember that figuring out what you're here to do on the planet is a VERY powerful thing!

In many ways you are being born to a different set of parents than your brother was. I stand up for myself more now, I try not to look for perfection in things, I thank people as much as I can and I am grateful daily for the fortitude to live this life as a mama and a worker. I didn't have that perspective last time and it was all pretty overwhelming to sift through. But at the end of the day, I believe you can't save anyone but yourself. (Ok, maybe your young kiddos too!)

Ultimately though, I contribute to my community by being there when I can and giving what I can, and that includes my clients. But I make sure to reserve enough gas in the tank for my family- you and Noah and Daddy. I love the family that we are building and find it so empowering to guide your brother through life and support Daddy too. 

I hope you get to experience this kind of love one day too, however it shows up!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment