Monday, April 13, 2015

4/13/15

Hello little D,

Daddy is home! And I spent my whole day sitting and working with my feet up, which was a good change for me and you. I'm feeling much better, all ready for our midwife check-up tomorrow. 

Today I was invited to a meeting on May 6 and it blew my mind-- May is almost here! And you know what's right after May?!? Your birthday month!! Yikes. I am feeling excited and overwhelmed just thinking about it. It's the strangest thing to know that we only have a handful of weekends left before you join our family.

Daddy and I are heading to San Diego this weekend for a little babymoon. I've got work there on Friday and we are tagging on a weekend away in a hotel. We're going to watch movies and eat in restaurants... both things we won't get to do for a while once you're born! I'm really looking forward to it.

Take it easy on my right hipbone, will ya? It's not there for soccer practice, my active little dude.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment