Thursday, April 9, 2015

4/9/15

Hey LD,

Aunt Kiki pointed out tonight at dinner that soon I'll be able to use the carpool lane with you and Noah in the car! SCORE! We are going to get so quickly into San Francisco, it will be like living the dream. (Because, frankly, without the carpool lane, driving in and out of that city is a nightmare.) 

This morning Noah and I went to the de Young museum to take a look at some art. It was an awesome time. A friend joked that Noah is going to grow up highly sophisticated because of trips like these and we had a good laugh. It's probably true that you guys are going to be exposed to more worldly things than I was at that young age, but you know what? The world is smaller these days. We're all on the Internet and lots of people in my generation studied abroad and going to an art museum doesn't seem as exotic as it did when I was a kid. :)

I am clearly just expecting you to study abroad on the moon or go live on Mars (ugh, my greatest fears and Daddy's greatest dreams!). The world sure is a different place from one generation to the next.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment